1. When the boiler leaves the factory, it shall be attached with "design documents required by safety technical specifications, product quality certificate, safety and use and maintenance instructions, supervision and inspection certificate (safety performance supervision and inspection certificate)".
2. Boiler installation, maintenance, transformation. Units engaged in the installation, maintenance and transformation of boilers shall obtain the qualification certificate for the installation and maintenance of special equipment issued by the Provincial Bureau of quality and technical supervision before they can engage in the installation, maintenance and transformation of boilers. Before construction, the construction unit shall inform the special equipment safety supervision and Management Department of the municipality directly under the central government or its jurisdiction of the proposed installation, maintenance and transformation in writing, and send the commencement notice to the local county-level Bureau of quality and technical supervision for the record, and the construction can be started after the notification.
3. Acceptance of boiler installation, maintenance and transformation. After the completion of construction, the construction unit shall declare the boiler hydrostatic test and installation supervision to the special equipment inspection institute of quality and Technical Supervision Bureau. After passing, the quality and Technical Supervision Bureau, special equipment inspection institute and county quality and Technical Supervision Bureau shall participate in the overall acceptance.
4. Boiler operation. The boiler must be operated by the qualified personnel who have been trained and obtained the certificate of special equipment operator, and the operation procedures, eight systems and six records must be strictly observed.
5. Registration of boilers. After the boiler acceptance, the user must fill in the boiler (general survey) registration form in accordance with the regulations of the regulations on the registration and use of special equipment, register with the Bureau of quality and technical supervision, and apply for the registration certificate for the safe use of special equipment.
6. Boiler inspection. The boiler shall be inspected regularly once a year, and the boiler without regular safety inspection shall not be used. The safety valve of the safety accessories of the boiler shall be inspected once a year, and the pressure gauge shall be inspected once half a year. The safety accessories without regular inspection shall not be used.
7. It is strictly forbidden to install atmospheric pressure boiler as pressure boiler. It is strictly forbidden to use boilers with incomplete water level gauge, safety valve and pressure gauge.